We Service and Tune Up All Makes And Models 24/7
We spend most of our days indoors. It is important to control the indoor relative humidity to maintain a comfortable and healthy indoor air environment.
Very low humidity in your home in winter can result in dry, itchy skin or dry sinuses and nose. Dry skin can crack and peel and will look unattractive and can lead to infections. Dry noses and sinuses may lead to a clogging or swelling and closing of the air passages and cause breathing difficulty at night. Installing a Humidifier will improve your comfort indoors and maintain a healthy environment so you can breathe a little easier.
We sale, service, and install many type of Humidifiers such as Flow through and Steam type. In below you will find two most popular brands in Humidifiers' world.
- M3 Select-Control Manual Humidistat included
- Model 1042 DME includes the E2 Digital Automatic Humidistat
- A highly efficient flow-through unit that delivers 19.2 GPD.
- Replacement evaporator pad number 990-13.
- Patented KineticFlo® water distribution system for maximum evaporative
- Duraplast® ultra-violet stable automotive-grade plastics.
- Integral humidity control bypass damper, transformer, solenoid valve, Vapor
Pad®, saddle valve
- Bypass humidifier mounts easily on the warm or return plenum and delivers
- VaporPad® replacement number GA10 or 990-13.