We Service and Tune Up All Makes And Models 24/7
Why might you need an air cleaner?
- Each person inhales over 3,500 gallons of air each day.
Children inhale more particles for their size than adolescents or
- Polluted air causes 94% of all respiratory problems.
- More than 3 million Canadians have been diagnosed with asthma, about 1/3 are children under 18.
- About 40,000 dust mites, a common household allergen, can live in one ounce of dust.
- An estimated 10-15% of the entire population may be allergic to cat or dog dander.
- A person sheds up to 700,000 skin flakes per day.
- Exposure to poor indoor air quality can cause short-term eye,
nose and throat irritation as well as headaches, dizziness and fatigue.
It can also exacerbate the effects of asthma, particularly in
We sale, service, and install many type of Air Cleaners such as Media, Electronic, Hepa filters and UV lights.
In below you will find the most popular brands in Air Cleaners' world.
Media & Electronic Air Cleaners
series air cleaners feature opti-fiber media that captures particulates
deep within the layers of the media fiber.
Free of chemical binders, MAC
series air cleaners remove particulates indoors to leave you with
fresher air, so you can breathe a little easier.
Available with plastic or metal doors.
Hepa Filters & Air Purifiers(UV lights)
S300FX-GX, HEPA / UV Sterilization
The S300FX-GX is designed for applications that require filtration as
well as purification. The included HEPA Filter is 99.97% effective,
trapping particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Purification is done
through Germicidal Photo-Oxidation. The air is pulled into the Aluminum
UV Reaction Chamber where the air is made to pass parallel to the UV
Lamp, bombarding it with UVC & UVV light, destroying the biological
& chemicals in the air. The air continues to pass through the
pre-filter and finally the HEPA filter.
By combining HEPA Filtration & UV Purification, Sanuvox is able to offer a complete IAQ solution in one unit.
FEATURES - 2" pre-filter & True 2.5" HEPA Filter captures particles down to 0.3 microns in size
- Eradicates biological contaminants such as mold, bacteria, viruses, germs & allergens
- Destroys chemicals & biological odors
- 200 / 300 cfm. 2 speed blower
- Patented 19mm High-Intensity Quartz UVC/UVV 'J' Lamp (18" arc length)
- Aluminum Reaction Chamber maximizes UV intensity
- Patented Design & Sanuvox Quality
- 3 Year Warranty including UV Lamp
R+, In-Duct UV Air Treatment System
The Sanuvox R+ represents an evolution in UV In-Duct Air Treatment.
The high-efficiency patented design destroys airborne bio-chemical
contaminants while providing important user information on the 3”
Back-Lit LCD display.
Installed into the return or supply plenum, the Sanuvox proprietary
process maximizes dwell (contact) time between the air and UV energy.
With the ability to treat homes up to 4,000 sq.ft., the Sanuvox R+
represents the very best in UV Air Purification. FEATURES
- Whole home system designed to destroy viruses, germs, bacteria, mold, chemicals, odors, allergens & VOCs- Patented process incl. High-Intensity 19mm Quartz UVC/UVV 'J' Lamp- 3" LCD Display provides important user information- Intelligent ballast automatically switches from 110V to 240V- Microprocessor controlled Thermistor for automatic operation- UV Chamber rotates 360 degrees for up-flow or down-flow systems- Ductboard kit included- 3 year replacement warranty including UV Lamp
Healthy Climate Hepa Filter From Lennox
Healthy Climate® HEPA system uses hospital-grade filtration technology
to control contaminants. A sealed design helps contain particles in the
system and keep them from bypassing the filter and going back into your
Features and Benefits
- Sealed bypass design: traps particles and prevents them from escaping
- Optional carbon filtration: helps remove odors
- Powerful, yet quiet performance: completely and quietly filters the air inside your home, several times a day
- True HEPA system: means the entire system has been tested to meet industry standards for particle/bioaerosol filtration
- Near-perfect filtration: up to 99.97% efficient in removing particles and bioaerosols down to 0.3 micron*
- No ozone emissions: a known lung irritant